IT IS A JOY TO BE HIDDEN AND A DISASTER NOT TO BE FOUND. – D.W. WINNICOTT
Welcome, we are glad you’re here.
Our practice focuses on providing personalized treatment for individuals, couples and families.
GGPA is an LGBTQIA Affirmative practice and provides mental health services to individuals (teens and adults) and couples identifying and belonging to all modes/types of relationships including heterosexual couples. GGPA’s team of clinicians are all LGBTQIA Affirmative Therapists, Emotionally-Focused Therapists, Addiction Therapists, Trauma Therapists (EMDR, TRM and Brainspotting), Sex Therapists, Kink-aware and polyam therapists. People from the entertainment industry, creatives, folks holding high position job titles gravitate towards our practice and utilize our treatment expertise. GGPA facilitates group psychotherapy in addiction, substance use, harm reduction, LGBTQIA groups, etc.
Our specialties include:
Emotionally-Focused Therapy (EFT) for Couples and Individuals
– Welcoming all types of relationships: Monogamy, CNM, Polyamory, Swinging and Open Relationships: BDSM, Kink, Leathersex, D’s, M’s, etc.
EFT Couples Therapy for Interracial Couples
LGBQ+ and Trans Affirmative Therapy
– (WPATH-standard letters for gender confirmation surgeries)
Addiction and Substance Use (including Harm Reduction Treatment)
– Love and Sex Addiction + Codependency (integration of 12-step program)
– (HIV & AIDS + other Medical Chronic Illnesses)
Reproductive Health & Fertility
– (Assisted Reproductive Treatment/ART: IUI and IVF Treatment)
Grief & Loss / Death & Dying
– Brainspotting & Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
In therapy, we will heal wounds and face challenges together.
Your goal is our goal. We are here to help you find ways to decrease self-destructive behaviors and develop healthier ways of coping through life’s perplexities and help you lead a rewarding life.