Has it been tough lately and feeling alone with no one to talk to?
Does it always have to be this hard, you might ask?
No, it doesn’t have to be. Just like many others, you are probably struggling with issues you feel no one understands. I, too, will probably have to agree, that when people don’t understand what you’re going through it makes life a lot harder to maneuver and you end up feeling alone…
This is when therapy can help and we are here to face challenges with you. In our individual work together, we will help you find resolutions to individual issues that stand as barriers to achieving a healthier psychological well-being. We get that reaching out to us might be the hardest step you are making at this moment, and we know that you are not reading this just to read it. There’s something within you craving for change. So let us help you make the change happen, this is for you and no one else.
Our team of therapists focus on providing personalized treatments that matches our patient’s individual needs. Our treatment modalities include:
(1) Psychoanalytic-based therapy treatment is geared to those looking for long-term therapy;
(2) Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for treatment of Depression and Anxiety including OCD, Social Anxiety, Health Anxiety (HIV & AIDS + other Medical Chronic Illnesses), Generalized Anxiety and Phobias;
(3) Trauma-based treatment modalities: Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Brainspotting, Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM) and Trauma-Informed Yoga;
(4) Addiction and Substance Use (including Harm Reduction Treatment) and Sex, Porn and Love Addiction;
(5) Grief & Loss/Death and Dying;
(6) Fertility Issues (including Assisted Reproductive Treatment/ART: IUI and IVF Treatment); and
(7) LGBQ+ and Trans Affirmative Therapy (providing WPATH-standard letters for gender confirmation surgeries). We also welcome BDSM, Kink, Leathersex, D’s M’s, etc.